The removal of acne marks from your face does not have to cost you a fortune. Given a little elbow grease, patience and consistency, there are currently very effective natural home remedies that will give you the results you’re looking for. It is always advisable to use natural methods for beautifully healthy skin, radiant and free of dark spots.
To get rid of dark marks left over from acne, you will need to
1. Gently remove the damaged layers of the skin, and
2. Nurture your skin with collagen and moisture building foods so that your skin can more rapidly repair itself.
Acne Scar Remedy 1: Lemons
Use caution with lemon juice because it can make your skin photosensitive. So be certain to use a sunscreen on any area you treat with lemon juice prior to going out into the sun.
Exfoliate your skin with baking soda. Mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with two teaspoon of filtered water. Gently rub the mixture on your acne scar for 60 seconds then rinse off.
Acne Scar Remedy 3: Olives
After exfoliating your skin with baking soda, massage a pea-sized amount of olive oil onto your face. The moisturizing nutrients in the olive oil will penetrate the skin to deeply moisturize the skin and soften the skin’s texture.
Acne Scar Remedy 4: Consistency
- Regular exfoliation is very necessary for the treatment and elimination of facial blemishes.
- You have to hydrate and cleanse your face regularly to ensure it remains smooth and flawless.
- Good nutrition is the key to healthy skin. You must include many high-fiber foods like fruits and vegetables in your diet to eliminate toxins from your body.
- Water consumption is also required. Try to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
Remember, we only have one skin to take with us through this life so we have to protect it the best we can!